The Living Organization – Transforming Business To Create Extraordinary Results
Beyond just a new theory, Norman Wolfe provides practical tools for aligning and focusing the organization on strategy execution. Building on decades of learning about organization effectiveness and execution management, The Living Organization expands our frameworks for allocating resources and making decisions that will reap the desired results. Deeply personal, brimming with compelling stories from real-life challenges, and packed with powerful insights, tools, and practices, this book is a potent resource for aspiring, emerging, and seasoned business leaders alike.
Which Best Describes Your Organization
- Need a workforce that is fully engaged, creative and agile?
- Want crisp effective strategy execution?
- Want to improve total customer experience?
- Have too many communication breakdowns and challenges?
- Want collaborative teams that are performing optimally?
Which Best Describes You As A Leader
- Want clarity of purpose and focus?
- Desire meaningful, connected relationships?
- Feel stuck, not making the progress you want?
- Want the confidence and courage to act on your intuitive knowing?
- Want more fun, play and aliveness in your life?
Is to help individuals and organizations Create Extraordinary Impact through experiential workshops, training and guidance.
Your Purpose Is to Create Extraordinary Impact
Our clients, individuals and organizations, are successful and accomplished. And they sense there is more: more to lean, more to accomplish, more to contribute.
What Others Say
CEO, General Monitors, Inc. (GMI)
Marvin Hoffman, President XXCAL, Inc
Director, Rainbow Technologies
William C. McGinnis
President National Technical Systems
V.P. Engineering at SafeNet Inc.
VP Product Management & Marketing
Linda Ready, Set, Go!
Community Emergency Preparedness
The NHRMA 2013 Conference Program Committee
President/Chairman of the Board, 2-1-1 Orange County