Norman Wolfe, founder of Quantum Leaders, Inc., has spent over 35 years working in a variety of organizations from Fortune 500 to technology startups. He is viewed as an expert in the areas of strategy, change adoption, process improvement and organizational redesign. A strong business leader with a track record of producing results, Mr. Wolfe recognized that to continuously achieve flawless execution, he not only had to improve the efficiency of business processes, he also had to develop the talents, energy and maturity of his people. Becoming an expert in both business process improvement and interpersonal dynamics, Mr. Wolfe delved deeper into the interdependent relationship between these two critical business resources. Prior to starting Quantum Leaders, Mr. Wolfe was a 15 year veteran of Hewlett Packard where he was known as a turnaround agent in the systems engineering, service, administration and sales organizations. As head of Business Operations for the Western Sales Region, he was highly acclaimed for taking a failing $1.2 billion operation and setting new standards of productivity and customer service. Mr. Wolfe is Chairman of the Governance/Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors for National Technical Systems, a NASDAQ traded company.
- The Living Organization™
- Planning – Long Term vs. Short Term: The Opportunities and the Challenges
- Do CEOs Need Developing: The Board’s New Responsibility
- Corporations – Soulless Machine, Living Entity or Both – Implications for Strategic Planning
- The Board’s Role in Strategy
- The 3 Truths of Business – and Why They Don’t Work Like They Used To
- Will Boards Insist on CEO Coaching? What This Means to CEOs and Those Who Coach CEOs
Need a stimulating speaker for your business meeting or conference? We’d be honored to speak at your event.
The text of this page is available for modification and reuse under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License.